Clinical area of expertise:
- Fascial release technique for the lower limbs
- Segmental stabilizing training in the lumbar spine
- Maitland Manual Therapy Concept
- Functional training in therapy and sport rehabilitation
- K-Active tape therapy
- McKenzie Method A and B
- 3D Scoliosis therapy (Schrott)
- Contemporary respiratory physical therapy.
Semmelweis University, Budapest
Intensive, Cardiology and Heart Transplant department of the SE Cardiology Center.
Professional experience in electrotherapy, pulmonology, orthopedic traumatology, locomotor neurology, ambulatory care, cardiology, and pediatrics.
Official physical therapist of the Hungarian National Rowing Team
Languages in addition to Hungarian:
If you need an appointment please send an email to: email@example.com