Prescription refills can require a considerable portion of the doctor’s time. To help you better manage this process keep in mind the following.
- When the form is successfully completed you will see this page and receive an email confirmation from us. If you do not see the confirmation page, scroll down, reopen the form and check what is missing or incorrect. If you’ve seen the confirmation page but don’t receive the email, please check your spam folder or you have entered an incorrect email address.
- Future fills – When you receive your confirmation, save this! When you need future refill you can just forward that form to us.
- If the labs associated to your prescription are updated, please adjust them. Our doctors may refuse a prescription renewal and require a new evaluation if the lab work [Last Lab Tests] associated with the medication is older than one year.
- If the form is submitted incorrectly we may inform you that it needs to be corrected and resubmitted. This will also result in a delay of your prescription request being filled as we will need to email you saying you must resubmit.
- Correctly entered medication requests will look like this: Example