Every day in Budapest, injuries occur while playing sports or during routine exercise. Sports medicine is responsible for physical fitness and treatment and prevention of sports injuries. Injuries can happen quickly, in one motion, or over time with repetitive movements. Often, they can’t and shouldn’t be ignored. Whether you’re a young, ambitious athlete or simply trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, a sports injury can be frustratingly debilitating.
FirstMed is now offering special hours, specifically for sports medicine. We feature some of the best orthopedic doctors and radiology services in the area, ready to help you with anything from sprains and twists to muscle tears and fractures.
We know that these injuries often don’t happen at convenient times, but now you can get help, with special prices offered on Saturdays.
Examples of what our orthopedic doctor can help you with:
- Ankle sprain
- Hamstring strain
- Shin splints
- ACL tear
- Patellofemoral syndrome — injury resulting from the movement of a poorly aligned kneecap
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Any injuries that involve the extremities (i.e. shoulders, elbows, hips, knees, ankles, etc.)
- HUF 22,950 – Basic visit – 20 minutes of doctor’s time, plus first x-ray is free
- HUF 28,750 – Extended visit (up to 40 minutes)
- HUF 6,700 – Additional x-ray (per region)
- HUF 11,950 – Follow up Saturday visits
For patients 16+
*This special offer is only available at FirstMed’s Hattyúház location during normal Saturday business hours and is not transferable to other doctors nor other times. These special ‘Saturday’ prices are only applicable for cash or credit card payment and are to be paid in full at the time of service. Those wishing to use insurance will be billed at normal clinic prices. This offer price does not support group pricing, direct insurance billing, or other clinic discounts.
For appointments please call +36 1 224 9090