Conditions managed by a Gastroenterologist
- abdominal pain, long lasting bloating
- prolonged nausea or vomiting
- stomach acid problems
- food allergies
- diarrhea or constipation, altered bowel rhythm
- loss of appetite or sudden weight loss
What to expect during your visit?
The doctor is going to review your medical history and examine you. If medically indicated some of the following tests will be required.
- laboratory tests (blood, urine and stool)
- abdominal ultrasound
- food allergy tests
- endoscopic examinations
Endoscopic examinations are performed after consultation with the doctor, at a pre-arranged time.