1 – FirstMed’s Elite plan offers you the following benefits:
- Unlimited visits with FirstMed general practice physicians for acute and chronic health needs.
- Preventative checks, such as our annual health maintenance examination.
- In-house specialist care and diagnostics at FirstMed are included
2 – The Elite plan includes the following on-site medical services:
- General Practice: consultations with family practitioners/GPs, internal medicine specialists
- Specialist consultations – if medically indicated– with:
Should you need a specialist consultation, before making an appointment please enquire at our reception if they are in-house, or external. External consultants are not covered under the Elite plan.
- Diagnostics – if medically indicated– including on-site x-ray, ultrasound, mammography, laboratory tests.
- 10 total occasions, per plan year, of the following services:
- Outpatient surgeries available at FirstMed: mole removal, wart removal, lipoma, abscess, furunculous, folliculitis
- Psychiatrist or psychologist visits
- Physical therapy treatments
- Nutritionist consultations
- One occasion, per year, of the following services:
- Permits and licenses: work and residence permit medical exams, driving license examination.
- Preventative exams: Annual gynecological exam (including Pap smear, vaginal culture, manual breast exam, mammography), comprehensive annual health maintenance exam, school, and sport physical exam, travel consultation.
3 – Exclusions and additional charges
Any medical services not mentioned above are not included in the price of the plan. The exclusions are not limited to the list below:
- After hours outpatient visits require an additional charge of HUF 12,000 per visit.
- Hospital care
- CT scan/MRI diagnostics
- Ambulance transportation and home visits
- Dental care outside of the check-up
- Infertility and assisted fertilization treatments
- Medications, vaccinations and medical supplies (e.g. bandages, crutches, casts, and splint application, etc.)
- Laser treatments and bone density screening
- Therapeutic massage
- Prenatal care
- Conditions arising from drug abuse, alcoholism or sexually transmitted diseases
4 – Please note!
- When purchasing the plan you will be required to fill in a Credit Card Authorization form that serves as a payment guarantee for FirstMed. The information given on the form will be kept strictly confidential.
- The services provided or arranged by FirstMed, which are not included in the scope of the Elite plan, may involve significant costs. Please enquire about the prices prior to the treatment.
- Plan holders are entitled to a 35% discount on selected outside medical consultations, exams, and surgeon fees organized and billed by FirstMed.
- FirstMed is not responsible for organizing appointments if the patient decides to pay at the place of service. However, we can still provide contact information from outside consultants or facilities.
5 – Pricing
||Adult (18+ years)
|Full price (HUF/person)
|Group price/person for 2-4 people
6 – Contact:
Valid from 1st of January, 2020 until further notice.