Clinical area of expertise:
- Semmelweis University, Budapest 1981 – Medical Doctor
- Imre Haynal University – Budapest 1985 – Doctor of Psychiarty
- International Psychoanalytical Association – 1992
- Hungarian Ministry of Health licensed Psychotherapist – 2003
- Hungarian Ministry of Health licensed Rehabilitation psychiatrist – 2005
Medical director of Cordelia Foundation for the Rehabilitation of Torture Victims
Chief psychiatrist of the Outpatient Departement of the National Institute for Psychiatry and Neurology, Departement I.
Inge Genefke prize (for the rehabilitation of torture victims) in 2014 in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Languages in addition to Hungarian: