At FirstMed physicians are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist your medical needs.
What to do…
- Call the clinic number: +36-1-224-9090 at any time
- You will be connected to an on-call doctor
- The doctor may give advice by phone
- Or, may arrange to see you in the clinic
- Or, may arrange for you to be visited at home
- Or, may recommend immediate hospitalization
If the doctor decides that an ambulance is required, we will arrange it through our network of various local ambulance providers and hospitals. If you need to stay in the hospital, we will follow your progress, share it with your doctor in FirstMed, communicate with you and the medical staff regularly and be available to sort out any problems.
Please call ahead first!
Why is this necessary?
- We cannot guarantee that a doctor will always be in the clinic.
- In more urgent cases, you may be requested to go directly to the hospital and not to the clinic.
We encourage you to visit the clinic and/or send us your local contact details as soon as you arrive in town.
Knowing how to find us and having your local information in our system BEFORE a situation occurs will help you and our staff handle your emergency efficiently during a time of stress.